- Accessing the Website
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website
- Prohibited Uses
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website
- Changes to the Website
- We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- The Website's Services
- The Website provides services that help you plan and share your garden. By creating an account with the Website, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- You are 18 years of age or older
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account
- You acknowledge that usernames are publicly visible, and it is your responsibility to choose a username that reasonably protects your privacy. We will not be responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or third party misuse of your account. You are responsible for all activities that take place on your account and password
- You will pay by credit card for all services used through the Website
- We may have access to your account and details and may disclose your information if legally required to do so by law
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- We will attempt to make the service accurate and reliable. However, We shall not be liable or responsible for any of damages caused by inclusion or omission of inaccurate information.
Your use of the Website and its contents are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. We do not make any warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy, or availability of the website. Without limiting the foregoing, we do not represent or warrant that the website and its content will be accurate, reliable, error-free, or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components or that the website will otherwise meet your needs or expectations.
We disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express of implied, statutory or otherwise. The foregoing does not affect any warranties which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
- You may link to the Website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed, except as such display is incidental to the social media features described above
- Links from the Website
- If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Waiver and Severability
We value your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you use the Website and
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline or on any other of Our websites, including websites you may access through this Website
- You provide to or is collected by any third party. These third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them
- Children under the Age of 13
- The Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Information We Collect and How We Collect It
- We collect information from and about users of the Website:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us
- Automatically when you use the Website
- Why Do We Collect your Information?
- We may use your information in any of the following ways:
- To provide a customized experience
- To leverage our databases to provide specific feedback
- To improve the website and application performance
- To send you information about your account, our company and services that you might be interested in
- Information You Provide Us
- When you use this Website, we may ask you provide information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card information, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as IP addresses and unique device IDs.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of opening a member account. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes
- Automatic Information Collection
- When you access and use this Website, it may use technology to automatically collect some information from your browser such as your IP address, cookies and data about which pages you visit on the site through the use of log files by our third party tracking-utility partners. This information helps us analyze and understand how the Website works for customers and visitors; this is to provide you with a more personal experience when visiting the Website.
- Sharing Information
- We may disclose aggregated information (information that does not identify any individual or device about the user) without restriction. We will not sell or disclose your name, email address, phone numbers or any other personal information to third parties without your explicit consent, except as specified in this policy. Credit card information on an account may be stored and used for billing purposes. We may only disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information. We may share your User Contributions you have Posted to public areas of the Website with other users and for promotional purposes
- Data Security
- We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Credit card information is encrypted and your information exists on a secure server that only selected personnel have access to. The saf ety and security of your information also depends on you. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by BasementServer, LLC. All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for visiting the Website.